Science Teacher – KS3 to KS5 – September 2016 – Havering
Do you have a Bachelor of Education? Are you looking to use your qualification towards an exciting adventure in the UK??
We are looking for an innovative Science teacher to fill a post in the London Borough of Havering.
The Science Department aims to establish a solid basic understanding of scientific theories and processes in an increasingly fast-moving, scientifically based world.
Could this be you?
- Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching Science
- Able to teach subject up to KS5
- Looking for outstanding practitioners who are committed to raising standards across all levels and abilities
- Able to motivate and inspire both students and teachers
- Well organised and efficient
You should be committed to raising standards and passionate about your subject and furthering students’ education.
Teach In offers great rates of pay with a dedicated consultant to help with a smooth transition to the UK.
Please contact Bridget Hicks firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this role, or any of the roles advertised on this site.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime!